Welcome to the Viduu.com website. If you browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply
with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy
policy govern Viduu.com's relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with
any part of these terms and conditions, please do not continue to use the website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
In certain circumstances, we may allows users to upload, post or distribute user submitted content, for which you must agree to the following conditions:
- All user data, comments, information, photographs, video and other materials of any nature that are transmitted to or via the site are the sole responsibility of the person from which they originated. We cannot and will not be responsible for the materials you transmit through the site.
- You shall not create a username or upload to, distribute through or otherwise publish through the site anything which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, harmful of minors in any way, abusive, illegal or harassing, or contain expressions of hatred, bigotry, racism or pornography, or are otherwise objectionable, or that would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or violate any law or that you do not have a right to make available under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- Any images, videos or other material uploaded or transmitted to the site by yourself shall not infringe the copyright, trademark or any other intellectual property of any third party.
- You will not upload or transmit to/through the site anything that is commercial in nature or contains any promotion, advertising or solicitation for funds, goods or services.
- You will not upload or transmit to/through the site anything that contains viruses or any other computer code, corrupt files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, limit the functionality of the site and it's hardware / software.
Violation of any of these terms may mean termination of your right to access the site with
immediate effect without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue
the site and you agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification,
suspension, or discontinuance of the site or any part thereof.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Viduu.com. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Viduu.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
We consider all content uploaded to our servers the property of the person who uploaded it. Therefore, you should only upload content that you have created, you own, you have a license from a third party to upload the specific content on the internet, or content that is in the public domain. This includes all elements contained in your content. You assume all risk and responsibility for determining whether the content uploaded meets with the requirements.
You hereby grant us a limited, non-exclusive, perpetual, transferable, assignable, fully paid-up, royalty-free, worldwide license to encode, compress, convert, host, distribute, transfer, perform, reproduce and display your content over the site and to use such content for advertisement purposes as we see fit, in any medium, in its sole and absolute discretion, without any compensation to you. Such license will apply to any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed. You represent and warrant that you are authorized to grant us all rights set forth in the preceding sentence.